- Elections for FLAEYC Board Service are currently open and will close Wednesday, November 11.
Early Childhood News
- PEW: Will Child Care Be There When States Reopen?
- COVID-19: Resources for Early Education Professionals
- Invest in Child Care: Something Has to Change- Center for American Progress
- Every Kid Counts: Census Bureau Partners with Pediatricians and Child Advocates in Effort to Count Every Child in 2020 Census
- FY 2020 Funding Bill Includes More than 1 Billion Increase for Early Learning and Child Care
FLAEYC encourages the development and stewardship of relationships with local, state, and federal legislators. By cultivating these connections, FLAEYC maintains a strong voice for early childhood education at all levels of government.
Joining FLAEYC is a proactive way to demonstrate your commitment to quality in early education. Become an active part of a dedicated association of like-minded educators and early learning professionals – because together, our voice is stronger, and our mission more successful.
FLAEYC’s professional growth training develops personal skills and knowledge and aligns with NAEYC standards.