Attention all FLAEYC Members!
Are you interested in joining the FLAEYC Board of Directors? The 2019 Elections will be held this October and now is the time to let us know that you are interested in serving on the Board.
We’re looking for individuals who are passionate about:
- Ensuring that all children have equitable access to developmentally appropriate, high-quality early learning and
- Promoting an early childhood profession that exemplifies excellence and is recognized as vital to society.
FLAEYC wants Board Members who see the connections between practice, policy and research, who share FLAEYC’s core values and beliefs, and who have knowledge and experience in governance and leadership.
As a High Performing Inclusive Organization (HPIO), FLAEYC celebrates diversity and we are dedicated to creating an inclusive experience for all early childhood educators. We are committed to building a Board that represents a diversity in age, gender, race and ethnicity as well as diversity in faith, professional roles, perspectives, experience and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
The Nominating Committee will be meeting soon to select a slate of candidates to present to the membership for election in this fall. These officers will assume their duties beginning January 1, 2020. We are seeking applications for the following offices:
- President Elect – 2020, *Note- This position serves 4 years (1st– President Elect, 2nd and 3rd President and 4th as Past President)
- At-large Member #1: 2020, 2-year term
- At-large Member #2: 2020, 2-year term
- At-large Member #3: 2020- 2-year term
Nominees must have a current FLAEYC membership and no two nominees can be from the same workplace. All FLAEYC Board Members must be current members of NAEYC and SECA.
Resources and Board Job Descriptions
Apply for a Board Position
Click FLAEYC Board Nomination Application for Nomination Application.
For more information, contact Chris Duggan, FLAEYC Executive Director at email@example.com .