Purpose: The FLAEYC Directors’ Chapter will cultivate early childhood leaders and provide a system of networks, supports, and resources for early care and education educators and administrators throughout the state of Florida.
Thank you for your interesting in the FLAEYC Directors’ Chapter! Our goal is to provide early childhood leaders and program directors with a place to collaborate, group problem solve, network, and share resources. We are looking into ways to support the important work you do by:
- Creating a responsive framework for new directors,
- Connecting leaders to establish mentoring relationships,
- Developing an online community,
- Establishing region representatives, and
- Hosting webinars, conferences, and presentations.
Over the course of the year we will also provide resources to support your work in the following areas:
- Creating a Positive Program Culture
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Enrollment and Marketing
- Reducing Challenging Behaviors and Preschool Expulsion
- Job-Embedded Professional Development
- Defining Quality
If you are interested in learning more about the FLEYC Directors’ Chapter or joining our monthly calls please contact Hilary or Victoria.