Criteria for selection – The nominee must have demonstrated:
- Dedication to improving the quality of life for young children and their families.
- Been an outspoken Advocate for children and families in your community in the state of Florida.
- Disseminated information on educational and children’s issues.
- Professional and personal qualities which clearly indicate that this person is outstanding in his field.
Application: The following must be included:
- Resume showing work experience and volunteer jobs in the local affiliate chapter.
- One letter of support (maximum one page in length) from current president of the nominee’s local affiliate.
- Nominations deadline is June 30th. The certificate of honor is awarded during the Advocacy meeting at the FLAEYC Annual Conference. The award winner will be notified before the conference.
Click here to download the Outstanding Advocates Award Application form. (link needed)