Criteria for selection – The nominee must:
- Be a current and active member of FLAEYC for at least 10 years.
- Have demonstrated:
- Dedication to improving the quality of life for young children and their families.
- Ability to inspire members toward professionalism through dedication and concern for young children.
- Outstanding service to their local affiliate over the years.
- Professional and personal qualities which clearly indicate that this person is outstanding in his field.
- Held an office in the local affiliate chapter.
- Be nominated by the local affiliate chapter with signature by the current president.
Application: The following must be included:
- Resume showing work experience and volunteer jobs in the local affiliate chapter.
- One letter of support (maximum one page in length) from current president of the nominee’s local affiliate.
- Nominations deadline is June 30th. The certificate of honor is awarded during the Business meeting at the FLAEYC Annual Conference typically in September or October. The award winner will be notified before the conference.
Click here to download Outstanding Member Award Application form. (link needed)