Professional development is a continuum of learning and support activities designed to prepare individuals for work with and on behalf of young children and their families, as well as ongoing experiences to enhance this work. These opportunities lead to improvements in the knowledge, skills, practices, and dispositions of early childhood professionals. FLAEYC’s professional development is aligned and grounded in NAEYC’s standards and delivered in innovative ways.
FLAEYC offers a variety of learning opportunities designed for early care and education professionals. Learners can choose from:
- Continuing Education Units
- FLAEYC Online Training Portal with SmartHorizons
- FLAEYC Online Training Portal with Institute for Childhood Preparedness
- FLAEYC North Central Chapter has a partnership with Early Learning Florida to provide FREE professional development courses that actually PAY you to successfully complete coursework. Flyer Coming Soon | Registration
- University of Florida Lastinger Center Distance Learning Resources